I try to run the ISOHYBRID utility on the fdbasecd.iso file while running
Linux. ISOHYBRID returns with the error message: "boot loader does not have
an isolinux.bin hybrid signature".

Already replaced the isolinux.bin file on the fdbasecd.iso with a later
version but the message remains.

Does anyone know what has to be done to get ISOHYBRID to postprocess the
fdbasecd.iso file? For a test I need a bootable FreeDOS version on a hybrid
ISO image.

Georg