It is impressive, quite fast actually.  Unfortunately, I tried to
use it in VirtualBox only to have it choke when I attempted to enable
networking.  The Crynwr packet drivers are not very complete either.

This gui seems well on track to replace the aging and proprietary
Windows 3.1, especially if it supports the win32 api.

It would be nice to be able to install fltk to a standard Freedos 1.1
system.  Maybe there can be a freedos 1.1 update to being in fltk and
some of the other 1.0 software that has been left out.