Hi and happy 2013.

My simple request it :

A cd with latest freedos 1.1. full  (no source)and utily files like doslfn
etc.
I boot the freedos from cd , then i can load usb utility from Breth and
manage programs located in USB key.
Only request it's XMS and EMS .
I use this configuration for programming via rs232 many kinds of
transceivers (Motorola, icom etc).
Thath's all..

Roberto