Hi All,
I'm fairly new to FreeDOS having discovered it (installed) only about a month
ago.  I really love it as it has repurposed an older PC & a LOT of my very old
floppies & associated software of yesteryear (1980's +).
Anyway, I have 2 how-to questions that I'm hoping I can get help with...
1> How can I use my USB flash drives in FDOS?  I checked my CMOS settings.
'Legacy USB' support is enabled, but when I tried accessing the flash drive in
FDOS, it wasn't available.  I'm assuming, once working, I would  be able to use
it as a floppy?  This would allow me to put files on my modern PC.
2> I'd also like to be able to burn files to my optical drive as opposed to
only reading from it. Is there an app to burn files to CD from FDOS?  This also
would allow me to put files to my modern PC.
Other than these 2 things, FDOS has been very useful to me.  I'm so thankful
for it.