Hi,

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 3:07 PM, Mateusz Viste <mate...@viste-family.net> wrote:

> I'm happy to announce the release of a new version of my FreeDOS package
> manager - FDNPKG v0.94.

Jim just announced this in News for you.

> Big changes: this new version brings support for offline (on disk)
> repositories, and update features (FDNPKG is able to update itself now).

BTW, I'm a bit busy at the moment, so I can't (comfortably) access
iBiblio via ssh, but now that FDNPKG replaces FDPKG in "UTIL", it
should probably be mirrored.

http://www.freedos.org/software/?prog=fdnpkg

However, I don't see any obvious place for it. Or at least, the only
copy on iBiblio is apparently an older one. So feel free to update it
manually (or I'll try to do it myself one of these days, probably):

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/repos/net/fdnpkg.zip

fdnpkg.zip      2012-Sep-24 12:16:30    558.3K  application/zip