>Oh, the old Zenith machine? http://oldcomputers.net/zenith-minisport.html

yeah!

>ROM or RAM?
It is a theory but it Gets very confused with a ROM drive and a BIOS RAM
drive

>The Minisport can reportedly boot from A:, the built-in ROM (which
gets you MS-DOS 3.3) , or D:, the battery backed RAM drive.  (There
was an optional 3.5" external floppy, but I don't know whether it
could boot from it.)

I think you can...

http://4ch.mooo.com/fdos/bug.zip

My pictures of the machine before it started to break again

>How did you get the FreeDOS files to the Minisport?  FastLynx?

Use the Serial file transfer program that came with the machine!

I think it boots from RAM drive or floppy fine .... I am not sure....

>If you have a spare 2" floppy the Zenith used, see if you can create a
FreeDOS boot disk on the 2" floppy in A:. then see if you can boot
from it.

The machine needs to be repaired

I think there is an open circuit in the power suppy cables inside the
machine....

If you think you can fix it then i can send it to you!

Just make sure when you are done to send it back wwww