I like to buy old used chips that can have lots of hidden junk on them.
Its best to really clean them. Not a problem with cf chips but sd stuff
is really slow. 32 gigs and higher just doesn't make it.

cheers
DS

-----
> from Actuate! Instantly Supercharge Your Business Reports and
> Dashboards
> with Interactivity, Sharing, Native Excel Exports, App Integration &
> more
> Get technology previously reserved for billion-dollar corporations,
> FREE

http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=164703151&iu=/4140/ostg.clk
trk

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052