I am not a programmer,and have no idea how or who to approach.I have and still
use daily a certain dos signal generator program (under FREEDOS of course).
This program is using the printer port as output, a minority in the field (the
only other program that I know of was by DAQARTA).The owner had several
strokes, so he could not find and provide the source code when we talked
several years ago. Since he passed away, I talked to his family and obtained
their permission to post his program.I am interested in posting the program
with a notice that this is in his memory + the short terms of release set by
his family.the program is usefull especially for those who want to make low
cost "rife machine".Any suggestion ?
yoav