Hi list,

I've run into a small glitch today - I was launching my copy of Doom
Ultimate to slaughter my weekly quota of aliens, and was suprised to see
my computer freeze.

After some investigations, I pin-pointed the problem to this:

If I load any of these TSRs: LBACACHE, RDISK, then Doom either freezes
at start, or make the computer reboot.

The only common point I see is that both these TSRs use XMS memory (as
does Doom), but that's getting me nowhere.

Any idea what could be wrong? Have anyone got into such troubles in the
past?

Mateusz