Hi,

Just for completeness ....

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 5:41 PM, Rugxulo <rugx...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Even running under QEMU (1 GB free for the VM), CWSDPMI chokes with
> "not enough swap" because it needs to swap the page tables out of low
> RAM. (Normally I only use 128 MB, which is fine.) So (IIRC) I had to
> use "cwsdpmi -s%RAMDRIVE%:\cwsdpmi.swp" just to run at all.

I take it back. This is the same "bug" that I've noticed for many
years. It's got something to do with me allocating too big a RAM disk,
which confuses CWSDPMI. I just never pestered him too hard because
he's such a nice guy and always extremely busy. So I'm not sure of a
proper solution for something like that. It's one of those programs
that very few people have ever had any interest in patching or
rebuilding, so it's not an easy fix.