Hi.
Yeah, only reason I asked is because right now my only way of running DOS is
actually through dosbox, which would make testing it kind of impossible. Before
I dualboot my PC I want to be sure I'll be able to use it. If I don't have
speech synthesis I can't use the computer. I would run the screenreaders
through HX but the problem is that all the DOS screenreaders that I know of are
16-bit, and I'm not sure if they'd even be able to access all the data they
need to.

Thanks.