I'm planning on installing FreeDOS on a new/old Windows machine I just bought
specifically to install FreeDOS.  But it occurred to me that there was almost
no way I was going to be able the _hooj_ (insert D Trump voice here) amount of
disk space that would be leftover that I could keep Windows and shrink the
existing partition and create a FreeDOS partition of a couple of gigabytes and
then use a boot manager.

The main use of this machine will be to test disk drives, Windows automatically
mounts and opens the drives so it would be difficult to do the "raw" I/O needed.

This clown speaks for himself