Annual inform:

First, thanks to FreeDos team for the link
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/devel/pascal/contrib/
where you will encounter previous versions of FreeRay.
I thanks you a lot.

This year package FreeRay2015 includes sixteen new 3D objects LGPL with HTML
documentation (fourteen are compatible FreeDOS in POVRay 3.1.).
You can download the new package in
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3wk6vuu5xdyumvr/FreeRay_2015.zip?dl=0, or in
the new FreeRay subdomain http://freeray.juegosenlazaruscostarricenses.com.
Would you like to incorporate this package in same directory?
Indeed, I think are good 3D objects.

I've finished my new commercial WEB page
http://juegosenlazaruscostarricenses.com; the FreeDOS v.1.X versions are
free probe without time limit (don't have music, joystick yet and mouse is
poor), other systems only one month for probe.
Because of that I've advanced very slow this year. My new game Palitos
Iniciales isn't finished yet, and general use code stands by for now.

Jesus and Marie bless you.