Hi,

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 5:20 PM, Péter Szőke <petrosbl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Members,
>
> Is there any way to install the Freedos from USB stick/Pendrive to HDD.

Why install to HDD? Why not just use a bootable USB as if it were your HDD?

> I have a notebook without optical drive.
> The notebook has Windows 10 certification.

That's not very specific. We need OEM name, model number, BIOS vendor,
cpuid, etc....

> I have tried some program for example Rufus, but I could not solve.

RUFUS wouldn't run? Or it ran but didn't find or write to your USB? Or
your USB wouldn't boot natively? Or the USB booted but couldn't run?
Or it ran but couldn't install?

If RUFUS didn't work, did you try anything else? UNetBootIn? Other??

* http://unetbootin.github.io/
* https://wiki.debian.org/FlashBIOS
* http://joelinoff.com/blog/?p=431

> The main problem was that : the pendrive was the only visible drive.

So you could successfully run DOS programs from the booted USB?

> I could change the drive but after every restart, the installer did not find
> my partitions.

Change what drive? Find what partitions? You mean FAT or NTFS?

> So, I could not choose the number '1' option which is start the setup.
>
> May I please beg an explanation.

The normal way to install DOS is: fdisk (create DOS partition),
reboot, format (FAT), sys (create boot sector, adjust MBR, copy kernel
and shell if needed).

You don't really need to do any other fancy methods. But again, if
your USB is booting and working and has DOS on it, why bother with HDD
at all??

P.S. Is your notebook completely barren? Does it have no other OS on
it? Have you tried installing anything else on it? Is that what you're
really trying to do, using FreeDOS at a means to help install
something else? Or is that the problem, that it "only" has Windows 10?
(You know you can also install FreeDOS under a virtual machine, right?
It's not hard.)