Hello,
I'm having an issue while running freedos 1.1 in a qemu VM on the Raspberry Pi
B+
I run qemu like this:
qemu-system-i386 \-localtime \/home/bbs/doors/qemu/freedos.img \-boot c \-hdc
fat:/home/bbs/text \-hdb fat:/home/bbs/temp${NODE} \-m 1024
But when I run a program that tries to write to E: (hdc) drive, it gives me the
following error:
"PANIC more than two near fnodes requested at the same time!"
Am I doing something wrong?  Any help would be appreciated. -Regards,  Darryl
Perry