Thanks Eric - that should relieve my anxiety.

>That is a lot of DOS? Why several computers?

I just scored a NOS  WordPerfect Office 3.01 and am going to test it in a
network environment.

I have had this DOS disorder since the 80s and have always
wanted to network DOS. I worked at Holiday Inn in the (1985-1988) and we
had this awesome network and Hotel Management Software.