> Yes, that would be nice. But, time is scarce lately. :-)

> Lets not forget. You could build the FDI install media from scratch to any
> size
> you wish.

> I really need to put that in the github wiki and do a series of FDI hacking
> videos
> to cover all the basic tweaks and enhancements that can been done to FDI
> with almost no effort. Things like adding custom packages to the media.
> Changing the default package selections. Post install system configurations.
> Custom question prompts. Designer OS versions and Names. All kind of
> cool stuff that FDI is built to handle.

> Jerome

I have a small number of 1 GB and 2 GB USB 2.0 sticks, but they are already
occupied, so the smallest I could use for FreeDOS installer is 4 GB.

Favorite copying program to write to USB stick in NetBSD and FreeBSD is dd,
just as with Linux and Mac OS X.

Writing to the USB stick should not require software, such as Rufus, that only
runs on MS-Windows; should be doable with dd.  In DOS there is also RAWRITE?

But I would want to be able to use the rest of the USB stick instead of keeping
it locked out.

Tom