Hi,

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 7:32 PM, Jose Antonio Senna
<jasse...@vivointernetdiscada.com.br> wrote:

>   This said, I also admit browsing from DOS
>  is going to be less and less practical.
>  Lynx 2.8.5 supports HTTPS (and is the only
>  tried DOS browser which does),

I'm pretty sure Links2 (non-lite version) can support HTTPS also.

But if you try Links2 and it doesn't work well for you, I'm pretty
sure the developer (mikulas) would still accept your feedback. He
seems open to suggestions.

>   It shall be possible to write a browser "for DOS"
>  from scratch (possibly using only expanded
>  memory, so it may run even in a 8088, albeit
>  a fast one), but it will take so much skilled
>  effort that nobody is going to do it.

Honestly, I'd err more on the side of "nobody has those skills
anymore" rather than pretending "if only we had more xyz" (money,
developers, time, etc).