Hi,

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 7:21 PM, Dimitris Zilaskos <dimitr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for following up. fdisk reports that C: drive is already active. I
> did run mbrzap it completed successfully but there has been no change,
> system gets stuck right after BIOS summary table.

What filesystem(s) are you using? FAT32, presumably. You said you had
4 GB and 6 GB HDDs, right?

Sometimes it has been noticed that a FAT32 partition is created with
plain type 0xB instead of 0xC (LBA), so you may have to change that.

http://help.fdos.org/en/hhstndrd/base/fdisk.htm

I'm not entirely sure what is most informative or useful here:
"/STATUS"? "/XO"? "/SPEC"?

Honestly, I think I just used BootMgr to change it:

http://www.freedos.org/software/?prog=bootmgr

(This may not be your problem, I'm just grasping at straws.)