Rugxulo: I've got a Windows 10 and 7 right now on the machine. I want to
keep dual (Win10 and FreeDOS). I'll try the virtual machine, tks, and for
the links.

Jerome: Thank you for your answer. I have no problem to install any Windows
or Linux from a partition to the same hard disk. It's easier and faster
than a DVD or USB, actually. But I've tried this with FreeDOS and nothing.
Switch HD is the way when there is not other solution. Always my last hard
alternative... ;)