I find that your MS dos 7.1 has been doing a little better
than FREEDOS. Jemmex sometimes hangs up.
Corel made great DOS software. I use their Qpro
to do my taxes. I fill in the blanks and it calclates my tax.

cheers
DS

>From Dale Sterner - MS organic chemistry
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052

13 Secrets Cruise Workers Don't Want You To Know
trend-chaser.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/58fa12e0bd3fc12e04ff1st01duc