Eric Auer wrote:
> For those who are lazy with links, here some excerpts:
>
> "FOSDEM is a free software event that offers open source communities a
> place to meet, share ideas and collaborate. It is renown for being
> highly developer-oriented and brings together 8000+ participants from
> all over the world. It is held in the city of Brussels (Belgium).
>
> FOSDEM 2018 will take place during the weekend of February 3rd-4th 2018.
> More details about the event can be found at http://www.fosdem.org.
[..]
>> If you plan to attend and would like to talk about FreeDOS, let me know and
>> I'll help with slides and material.
>
> Interesting :-) What do you have in mind?

I have given a few talks about the history of FreeDOS, and these have
been very well received. Based on the "retro computing" track at this
year's FOSDEM, I think if someone wants to do a similar talk about
FreeDOS at FOSDEM, it would also be well received.

If this is something that interests you, feel free to re-use or
re-purpose the slides I used at Kieler. You can find them at
http://www.freedos.org/jhall/kieler/

You can also find additional material, including history and
screenshots - in our FreeDOS Press Kit:
http://www.freedos.org/press-kit.zip

If anyone would like help putting together such a presentation, I'd be
happy to help you via email.

Jim