I’m going to try and dual boot Windows7 & FreeDOS, I’m not sure which order to
do after I shrink the C drive (create a partition visible to both Win7 &
FreeDOS?)
 - install FreeDOS to target partition
 - install GAG

I’m looking for advice on the order that yields the most success

This clown speaks for himself