Hi Ralf,
If the program you mean is in German, then I found that last night.
I just posted about the several issues, I cannot tell why the program fails, but suspect it is because my machine is too fast for that solution.
Different question?
I do not have the source code for the program, but do have the executable files and the like. are there tools that can diagnose the program and make corrections at the library level? Clearly I would first have to learn what library was used etc., but I might have a few interested in working on the problem if I can gather the tools.
Karen