Hello,
I have an old HP Pavillion dv6000 laptop that I’ve installed Freedos on. I’m a
unix guy and have very little experience with dos, so bear with me if you
could. Everything installed nicely, and it certainly performs like a champ,
however the Cutemouse driver simply doesn’t work with the touchpad. I’ve tried
flipping various options with Cutemouse including horizontal and vertical
settings, etc with the same outcome: the arrow cursor just flips out and zips
around the screen at random. The bios on this thing has zero options for the
trackpad fyi.

Is it possible to get a touchpad working with Cutemouse? Any assistance would
be greatly appreciated.