I forgot to add browsing to this list.

- office
- browsing
- gaming
- social networking
- voip
- email
- media

On a 25 year old PC, I think Freedos can potentially do all of this except browsing with CSS3, flash, JS, etc

Other OS's (on a 25 yo PC)  can do the same except for gaming.

They will all have issues with CSS3, flash, JS , etc due to the 25 yo hardware. OS doesnt make any essential difference, I believe.

Thalis
--
Sent from Yandex.Mail for mobile