On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 4:07 PM Dale E Sterner <sunbeam...@juno.com> wrote:

> You can download TCL869 and play with it yourself.

I wanted to know which specific example file you had a problem with.
How about actually answering the question?

> Its dos but seems to need windows in the background.
> I wantn't to see what a radiobutton looked like.
> I believe the examples were professionally written
> a long time ago, now they're play toys.

TK is a graphic toolkit that provides widgets you can display from
your code.  No surprise if those things really need Windows of Linux.

You might want to look at the FLTK package being used for a few DOS
GUI apps as something usable under DOS.  Getting the DOS port of TCL
to use FLTK can be a learning experience for you.

> cheers
> DS
______
Dennis