Hello everyone,

I'm having a problem installing Freedos 1.1/1.2 on my laptop.
The laptop came shipped with a  custom Freedos version from Hp, I installed
Win10 on a second drive, had some problems and need to return the laptop.
I took out the second drive, and the win bootloader was still there. I accessed
the Efi partition and erased the windows bootloader, but doing this I must have
made some mistake, and now the laptop wont boot in Hp dos too.

So, I downloaded Freedos 1.1/1.2, created a bootable usb with it, restarted on
usb and accessed the installation prompt.
Problem is, installation is stuck in a partitioning loop: after partitioning,
the installer starts again anew.
I checked, and the installer can only see my usb, not the hdd inside the laptop.

Message is:
"SETUP wasn't able to locate any disks to install FreeDOS 1.1 from."

What am I doing wrong?

I enabled legacy support in Bios.
I formatted my hdd in Fat.

I think that the installer can't see the hd, and don't know why.
Is it because of the hdd format (I made it MBR)? Are there some hdd requirement
I m not aware of?

If someone can help me about this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and good luck for the emergency.