> Which? v7, aka from Win9x? I don't recall it working there, certainly
> not in 6.22.

I just built a fresh MS-DOS 6.22 machine and verified.  I was certain it
would work - the software has relied on this behavior since DOS 3. But
it is always nice to test and be sure.  I believe I ran this under MS-DOS
version 5 at the time.

> But please try the latest pre-release and describe exactly (with
> example) what doesn't work and what you want to work.

I opened it as an issue against FreeCOM.  The source code is
there for review and it clearly exits with a zero - not a variable that
is set to zero, a literal zero.

https://github.com/FDOS/freecom/issues/22

- Darrin