Hi everybody,

I would predict doslinux to be a variant of a Linux loader,
so my questions here are: Can Linux safely write to the DOS
partition while running? What are the limitations to return
to DOS after using Linux? Is it possible to switch between
DOS and Linux without having to reboot Linux each time? Are
direct interactions possible, e.g. run single apps and pipe
their output from Linux to DOS or from DOS to Linux?

As Jim writes about modifications to make doslinux work with
FreeDOS, it can probably do more than just load Linux, but I
would be happy to read more about the details here on the list.

Thanks :-) Eric