On 14/12/2020 01:22, ZB wrote:
I think before taking such decision it would be worthy to browse the list
again, but after doing "sort by size desc" first. Because the bigger the
file the more closely it's worthy to look at it

This leads to a situations where software is becoming less likely to be included when its sources are big -- even though the software itself (once compiled) might be tiny. The sane thing to do in my opinion (which I do since many years in Svarog386) is to drop sources from packages, and make them available through in different way (separate CD, DVD or online).

The Svarog386 CD is 300 MiB, but when sources are included it grows to 470 MiB. If it reaches 700 MiB one day I will turn it into a DVD.

Mateusz