Today I published a new version of the AMB book reader. There has been a lot of improvements since my last announcement here. Changelog follows.

 - jump to a specific chapter when specified as command line argument
 - mouse support
 - optimized display routines (refresh only lines that may have changed)
 - optimized next-link-lookup (tab) so it is fast even on a 4 MHz machine
 - optimized memory usage
 - reloading same page does not insert a new history position
 - ported to the Windows platform (compiled with Mingw)
 - unicode output (on platforms that support it)
 - support for "notice" AMA tags (%!)
 - tab key jumps to next link
 - monochrome scheme is used on colorless terminals

The AMB reader is available for download on the AMB project's webpage:
http://amb.osdn.net

Mateusz