Agreed.

I don't likke FreeDOS getting automagic...

Alain

Em 09/02/2021 22:22, Deposite Pirate escreveu:
I think that's a great idea. I don't like the default FreeDOS UNIXish
filesystem layout nor the installer and I just always install things manually
to have files where I like them to be. Getting unzip16 which is needed to
unpack most stuff often
requires jumping through hoops like finding it online, transferring it to the
target system by whatever means available.
It would be a time saver if it was included with the freedos bootdisk(s).