Hello

I'm having issues with booting FreeDOS 1.3 in live environment in my Lenovo Ideapad S145 Laptop. After booting syslinux and isolinux, both options, either install or boot into live environment, fail to load. It loads memdisk and the fdlive image and hangs.

I've tested the live environment on a old celeron t3500 with an american megatrends bios and it worked, just cant use fdapm, my old laptop has heating issues that ACPI control would help to manage as DOS is always using the CPU fully. Is it likely some kind of incompatibility from lenovo legacy mode? I will contact Lenovo and wait for further investigation, but decided to report this. A search on their forum shows that other users had issues with freeDOS 1.3 but were able to use MS-DOS, so this got me even more confused.

Regards

Eduardo Lucas