Hello,

On Wed, 29 Sept 2021 at 16:36, Eric Auer <e.a...@jpberlin.de> wrote:

> Not sure what you mean by mkeyb.de and that
> Language: de,858 or sg,858 line? Might be a
> sort of config file for the config/autoexec
> creation mechanism of the installer, so I
> guess Jerome or Mateusz can tell us more?

I suppose he means about the specific codepage to be changed?

If you need to handle codepages, you need a keyb that does handle that. I
am not sure how MKEYB handles that, you may want to use (FD-)KEYB if the
codepage change will occur dynamically (e.g. if DISPLAY is used to change
the codepage), at the cost of being a bit larger than MKEYB,

Best,
Aitor