On 11/1/2021 7:24 AM, Jim Hall wrote:

Interesting. So far, Eric, Bryan, Angel, and Bonaventure received multiple copies (I'm assuming 3 for freedos-user and 3 for freedos-devel?) but I only received one.

Any Gmail users out there who received multiple copies? My email is hosted by Gmail - I checked my Spam and didn't see anything, but I wonder if Gmail detected multiple copies sent and only delivered one to my Inbox.

Nope, Gmail user here and got only one reminder, as usual...

Ralf