I am running into an issue with installing FreeDOS in virtmanger on Debian
10. FD12 iso boots fine and I can go through the fdisk wizard, I reboot and
start the format and install and I get a warning saying the system files
cannot be found. I drop the console and run "format c:/s" and only the
kernel.sys and command.com are copied which allows the system to boot but I
have no utilities. FD13RC5 will not load the fdisk utility. I tried to run
fdisk from the console and I get "invalid drive designation" the same thing
when I try in gnome boxes. However I can install it on VirtualBox just
fine. I am not sure if it is my setup that is the issue.

Herminio