Dear Freedos users,

i recently installed a base installation of FreeDOS 1.3 RC5 using the
FullUSB edition. After that i tried to install the Watcom compiler
with fdimples. A lot of error messages appeared on the screen and
in the end only 13 files or so were copied to the harddisk. I checked
the md5sum of the downloaded ZIP file and it matched the one on the
FreeDOS website.

Is that error allready known to you or is it just my system that behaves
differently for whatever reason?

After installing the Watcom from the IBIBLIO FreeDOS archive what
do i need to configure the compiler so that i can use it?

Many greetings,
Fabian