Hi folks,
I am asking for specifics, as I believe? Eric noted when the program was last updated that for simple DOS usage things may be less flexible.
so, if one is not running graphics, which edition of mpxplay is best?
I have several older ones, if upgrading is unwise.
still, because this DOS machine uses a different IRQ, I will need to tell the program where to find my soundcard.
Alternatively, has  anyone here used the 2012 DOS compile of mplayer?
I got the package, but there is no DOS focused documentation.
Thanks,
Karen