I run MTCP and have for a while and it works great, ftp server etc. I have fresh installatio of 1.3 on an

old fujitsi-siemens 1000 mhz, with an intel 815 chipset so the e1000pkt works fine with DHCP and it

updates the .cfg. I ran the wattcp.bat and have a wattcp.cfg in freedos\bin. Paths to wattcp and MTCP

cfgs in fdauto.bat and this, as suggested in freedos wiki instructions, fdauto:

"if not exist %dosdir%\bin\fdnet.bat goto NoNetwork

e1000pkt 0x60

call %dosdir%\bin\fdnet.bat start

c:\ddhcp\ddhcp /w /f"

But i get this at boot (ftpsrv, browsing etc. works though) ;

"

Packet Driver for Intel (R) PRO/1000 Family of Desktop & Server adapters v0.50

Copyright (C) Intel Corportation 2006. All rights reserved.

PCI BIOS is required for this driver

HERE COMES THE STRANGE PART

   Physical network not supported at the moment (My translation from swedish).

IP address : 192.168.1.247

Netmask   : 255.255.255.0

Gateway   : 192.168.1.1

DNS sever : 192.168.1.1

Lease time: 43200 "

What am I doing wrong to get the same Message as before I configured anything ?

things work though !

Have good day :)

Bear