Hi Jerome,

>> On Apr 3, 2022, at 11:50 AM, tom ehlert <t...@drivesnapshot.de> wrote:
>>
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> mKEYB used to need AT class machines or better to work.
>>
>> Davide Bresolin taught mKEYB to run on PC's and XT's.

I forgot to add:

WITHOUT increasing the resident footprint for AT+ class machines.

>> now he has a 700 byte keyboard driver, saving 2.3 KB wrt XKEYB
>> and 5 KB wrt. MS KEYB.
>>
>> announcement
>> https://forum.vcfed.org/index.php?threads/the-quest-for-a-small-keyboard-driver.1238141/
>> download https://github.com/davidebreso/mkeyb/releases/tag/v0.48
>>
>> Tom

> Since this version is not on your page, I have some questions…

> Does it mean you are passing development off to Davide and I need
> change the package LSM to show it is maintained by him? Including
> the primary download site be changed to his GitHub repo along with maintained
> at URL?

> Or, does it simple mean you plan on continuing development and I
> should just add such things to the LSM?

> Or, does it mean you plan on incorporating his changes and the metadata is
> fine as it is now?

reasonable questions.

in the moment I'm not in reach of a DOS environment, so I am not able
to test his drivers. looking at his source changes, I am fairly
confident this should work (and of course he tested this himself).

as soon as I have tested this in my environment (not long), I plan to
incorporate his changes, and the metadata is fine as it is now.

Tom