El mar, 26 abr 2022 a las 14:54, Javier (<l...@javispedro.com>) escribió:

> Wow vmsmount code is very nice! One of the cleanest examples of a
> redirector in Watcom C that I have seen. Wish I had seen this before.
> The only other one I knew is EtherDFS.
>
> Thanks, VBFS seems very nice too ;)  Mouse integration is also very cool.

> I actually based it on the 1st edition of Undocumented DOS aka Pascal,
> not the 2nd...
> Is there any DOS program you'd recommend to exercise uncommon/likely
> broken functionality in a redirector? Something that you remember
> brought a headache or two?

I based mine entirely on 2nd edition Undocumented DOS and some info on C
TSRs (not redirectors) I found on the net.

I almost finished a version of vmsmount for VBox two or three years ago,
but I abandoned it because I lost interest. Now that you have a working
redirector, I see an opportunity to contribute to it. I'll mail you
privately to see if we can work it out. UTF-16 support and basic LFN
(mangling file names) come to mind.

Regards,
Eduardo