You might know that we have a YouTube channel, where I share videos
about how to use FreeDOS, or playing DOS games on FreeDOS, or
programming on FreeDOS.

https://www.youtube.com/freedosproject

We've had the channel for about 3 years now, and the most popular
videos have generally been about playing DOS games on FreeDOS (both
classic DOS games and new DOS games) and writing FreeDOS programs. The
"how to use FreeDOS" videos are good to have, but generally don't get
a lot of views (I think if you're subscribed to the channel, you
probably already know how to do things in FreeDOS - but we can point
new users to these tutorials to help them.)

If you haven't followed the YouTube channel, here's what you've missed:

Playing DOS games:

Playing the Tomb Raider demo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTKvYuaQOBs

Playing Jerome's BlockDrop game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7gTgaFrDeM

Playing RCross: (drive a remote controlled racecar around tracks)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EZNvZgEnbk

Playing Jerome's SaysWho game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIbLFHQmv7g

Using FreeDOS:

How to install FreeDOS on VirtualBox:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXkmOwLPpcg

Adding programs to the PATH:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJOzeZF34GU

How to rename FDCONFIG and FDAUTO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBNYBFbzhYs

Setting FED's colors:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXeTaRlyQdU

How to create a custom FDCONFIG and FDAUTO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRu1pfk6QR8

Running OpenGem on FreeDOS: (thanks to Liam)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFJggu1H32c

DOS programming:

Writing a simple word puzzle game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=719NGiNz3Is

Fortran77 programming:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=671ZvmzorSY

Making a simple "toss a banana" game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoDY0WEQkxs

(I'll update the "toss a banana" game in a future video to do more
things like animate the banana during the toss. This is just a start
to how you might write this game.)

Jim