On Sun, Jan 29, 2023 at 3:42 PM Rugxulo <rugx...@gmail.com> wrote:
>[..]
> I assume you meant we can (also) write open source articles about the
> above subjects, too. But, AFAIK, none of those directly relates or
> interacts with FreeDOS.

Correct. I shared the entire list (verbatim) that the editors shared,
so you could see that "FreeDOS" and "conio" and "C programming" were
there. (The list was shared on the "frequent writers" email list, not
a web page - or I would have just linked to a web page.)

I also shared the list of ideas to show that the site is pretty open
to a variety of article topics. For example, Jerome wrote a great
article about doing 64-bit math on 16-bit DOS:
https://opensource.com/article/22/10/64-bit-math