not sure why this came privately.
Here is the situation.
I experience sight loss, and am taking this thinkpad to my office where an associate is going to serve as my reader.
Neither i, or anyone in the office space has access to a cd unit.
Likewise I will not know in advance what thinkpad, but imagine it is old enough to perhaps match one of the networking drivers provided.
So I am seeking the following.
1. are there floppy images for freedos, and if so where might I download them? 2. does this latest edition include the referenced set of networking drivers, and is there an option to install them? 3. does this latest compile include the last edition of the Links browser that uses some forms of JavaScript? I have it myself already, unless there has been a update, but wanted to ask.
Thanks everyone,
Karen