Hello List,

About a year ago I have created a graphical, quiz-like program as a pretext for my kids to get some hands-on with my 386 PC and learn a thing or two in the process. I named the program EduQiz and kept it private until now. Since I am quite satisfied about how it turned out, I decided to publish it today. Here it is:

http://eduqiz.osdn.io/

"EduQiz is a computer tool that is meant to assist students or children in memorizing words, facts, dates, or any other information through repetitive quizzes. Supports VGA graphics and SoundBlaster digitized sounds."

EduQiz does not come with any good quizzes (only two simple examples), so you have to create the quizzes yourself. How to do so is explained in the documentation shipped with the program.

Mateusz