Try it in a VM

On 5/8/24 6:21 PM, Travis Siegel via Freedos-user wrote:
I found my copy of PTS DOS Source, and was digging through them to see some of the differences between that and opendos, for which I also have the sources, and I ran across the dos navigator menuing system (at least I'm pretty sure it's a menu system, don't currently have a dos machine setup anywhere, so can't run it). But, interestingly enough, it's opensource as well, and I was curious if free dos would be willing to include it, there's a lot of traffic on the list at times looking for a decent menuing system, dos navigator could be the answer.  PTS DOS uses it, so why not?

It can be found at: https://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/dn/

just in case anyone is interested in taking a look.