On at 2024-07-21 16:34 +0200, Ladislav Lacina via Freedos-user wrote:
It works again :-D

---------- Původní e-mail ----------
Od: Rugxulo via Freedos-user <freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net>
Komu: Discussion and general questions about FreeDOS. <freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net>
Kopie: Rugxulo <rugx...@gmail.com>
Datum: 21. 7. 2024 9:17:05
Předmět: Re: [Freedos-user] [OT] https://www.bttr-software.de/ is down/lapsed?

    Hi,

    On Fri, Jul 19, 2024 at 4:39 PM Michael Brutman via Freedos-user
    <freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

     > Still down ...
     >
     > Rugxulo - you are a regular there too. Any idea on what is going on?

    No clue. I haven't heard from anybody.

    I would hope E.C. Masloch might know.

Hello,

Yes, I was actually aware of this outage since early on 2024-07-16 Tuesday and informed Robert (rr) at that point. He acknowledged my report later after noon, but did not get around to fixing it until Sunday. He wrote in the "Welcome back!" thread on the very forum that the outage was caused by a configuration error [1].

I do not generally have administrative access to the server at this level to diagnose and fix errors like this.

I didn't get around to working on the desktop machine until today, and I usually write email only on that system. That is why I didn't reply earlier.

Regards,
ecm

[1]: https://www.bttr-software.de/forum/forum_entry.php?id=21986