Hello Michael

It is not completely related to FreeDOS, but a request I sent you some time
ago is to make it compatible with OS/2 DOS VDM.

But sadly we didn't get the traction to make it possible:
- https://www.os2world.com/forum/index.php/topic,2961.30.html

Regards

On Fri, Sep 27, 2024 at 11:29 PM Michael Brutman via Freedos-user <
freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> It's that time again! I'm planning another release of mTCP so now would be
> a good time to let me know what needs to be fixed.
>
> The next version will be fully compatible with mTCP NetDrive so that you
> can run the standard mTCP programs while a NetDrive remote drive is active.
> There will be some other small fixes too but the NetDrive compatibility is
> the big upgrade.
>

> Thanks,
> Mike

Martín Itúrbide