Title: #854: server-side and client-side advises for configuring smart card auth

abbra commented:
"""
Thanks. Comments so far:
* client configuration does not make sure to ask for a removal of `pam_pkcs11`
package
* client configuration does not call for the `authconfig` to configure PAM
stack. It seems to me that we either need a second recipe that enables IPA
client system for a remote logon or need to integrate it in the same recipe
* there are few places in the server plugin that do an explicit 'if ... '
command. This probably would be better to replace with `commands_on_predicate`
like in the client case

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/854#issuecomment-307340749